Electronics and Communications Engineering Project Title “LASER COMMUNICATION SYSTEM ” is given with full details.This Project document may help you for “Mini Projects” or for generating newproject Ideas.
Keep viewing our site or subscribe for updates for more B.Tech Final Year Projects and Mini Project Ideas.You can also submit your project Ideas or Share Your Project Abstract with us at Comments Sections.
Laser Communication System works on the principle of “Amplitude Modulation” process. In this the amplitude of the carrier is varied according to the instantaneous amplitude of the modulating signal (Input Signal )
“Carrier Signal refers to Lase Beam”
“Amplitude refers to Intensity of Laser Beam”
“Input Signal refers to audio signal”
The intensity of the laser beam is varied according to the instantaneous value of audio signal and the same is sensed by the optical sensor at the receiver.
This simple Laser Communication System consists of two sections Transmitter and Receiver. At the Transmitter any audio device can be coupled to the laser light by using a transistor operating in common collector mode. Since, In common collector mode transistor acts as Impedence matching device. Due to this intensity of the laser beam changes proportional to audio signal strength.
At the receiver this varying intensity can be sensed by any optical sensors like Light Dependent Resistor (LDR) or photo transistor or Solar cell. The photo transistor is biased and connected to the input of audio amplifier (LM386) which drives the loud speaker.
> Full project document will be updated soon.
- Wireless TV Head Phone | Engineering Mini Projects | Btech Project Ideas
- Sound to Light Converter | Engineering Mini Projects | Btech Project Ideas
- Laser Guided Door Opener | Engineering Mini Projects | Btech Project Ideas
- Spy Ear | Engineering Mini Projects | Btech Project Ideas
- Fire Alarm using LDR | Engineering Mini Projects | Btech Project Ideas
- Automatic IR TAP Controller | Engineering Mini Projects | Btech Project Ideas