Electronics and Communications Engineering Project Title “ SPEAKER IDENTIFICATION USING SIGNAL PROCESSING TECHNIQUES ” is given with full details.This Project document may help you for “Mini Projects” or for generating newproject Ideas.
Keep viewing our site or subscribe for updates for more B.Tech Final Year Projects and Mini ProjectIdeas.You can also submit your project Ideas or Share Your Project Abstract with us at Comments Sections.
A problem of personal verification and identification is an actively growing area of research. The methods are numerous, and are based on different personal characteristics. Fingerprint, lip movements, hand geometry, face, odor, gait, iris, retina, voice are the most commonly used authentication methods. All of these psychological and behavioral characteristics are called biometrics. The biometrics is most commonly defined as measurable psychological or behavioral characteristic of the individual that can be used in personal identification and verification. Voice, nowadays, serves the purpose more aptly. This paper entails the design of a speaker identification code using MATLAB. Signal processing in the time and frequency domain yields a powerful method for speech analysis. MATLAB’s built in functions for frequency domain analysis as well as its straightforward programming interface makes it an ideal tool for speech analysis projects. The project has been implemented using MATLAB and the results are given for easy understanding of the concept.
> Full project details can be discussed in the comments sections…….
- Electro Cardiography (ECG) | Engineering Mini Projects | Btech Project Ideas
- Automatic IR TAP Controller | Engineering Mini Projects | Btech Project Ideas
- Low Cost Multimedia Speakers For PC | Engineering Mini Projects | Btech Project Ideas
- Electronic Auto Dipper cum Mobile Charger | Engineering Mini Projects | Btech Project Ideas
- Device Switching Using Password | Engineering Mini Projects | Btech Project Ideas
- Fastest Finger First Indicator | Engineering Mini Projects | Btech Project Ideas